Program Overview :
The 8th Summer Program for !nnovative Engineering
Design (SP!ED2020) will be held online in a situation where overseas travel
is not possible under the influence of COVID19.
Since this is the first non-face-to-face teamwork and
the concentration will be low due to the nature of the online, the scope of the topics
is limited, the role of the advisor(professor) is strengthened, and the duration of
teamwork is shortened.
Moodle LMS with Zoom Video Conference System will be
used as online tools. The teamwork is expected to continue until the next
CEDC to present the final products.
- Registration fee is free.
Smart online life in COVID-19 society
- July 31(Fri) : SP!ED2020
- Aug. 07(Fri) : Selection of Topics Category and Team making
- Aug. 22(Sat) : Opening ceremony, Orientation, VR Arduino lecture
- Aug. 23(Sun) : Free activity, Online friendship
- Aug. 24(Mon) : Teamworking, Advisor’s leading and explanation, Brainstorming, Distribution of roles, Ideation, Conceptual design
- Aug. 25(Tue) : Intermediate presentation at grand meeting, teamwork for details design
- Aug. 26(Wed) : Teamwork for details design, Final presentation at grand meeting
Topics Category :
- Application to monitoring or detection system with smart action using AI technology
- Application to exercises support system by measuring the posture/motion pattern with imaging technology
- Application to pet robot or service robot with remote control technology
- Application to training support system with VR/AR technology
- Application to online service system with IoT technology